A guide on how to buy from Japan’s best thrift store – 2nd Street
2nd Street is the best thrift store in Japan that buys and sells used items at over 750 physical stores nationwide and online stores.
2nd Street started in Japan in 1996 and has branched out to several countries like the US. If vintage and sustainable shopping is your thing, this site is a must for you. You will be able to find vintage and one-of a-kind pieces that you won’t be able to find elsewhere.
2nd Street sells a wide variety of items, mainly clothes (used clothes) and bags, as well as branded goods, furniture, and home appliances, at an affordable price.
How to Order from 2nd Street Japan
1. First, you need to go to https://www.2ndstreet.jp/
2. The site is in Japanese and you can use Google Translate or just right click, wait for a dialog box to appear and click Translate to English.
3. Click BUY.
4. Click here to go to the online store or click the encircled button on the page..
5. Type what you are looking for in the search box.
6. Once you find what you are looking for paste the URL via this link below, you can put several URL links in the request form.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Once we receive your request, we will send you an invoice, including our service fee, domestic shipping fee (if any) and Paypal transaction fee.
- Once you pay the invoice, we will purchase the item/s. We’ll let you know once we receive the item/s and send you a quote for the shipping fee.