New Pokemon cards are released first in Japan before Pokemon fans from the rest of the world get their hands on them.
Below is a step-by-step guide on buying Pokemon cards from Japan and get them shipped anywhere in the world.
1. Look for Japanese Pokemon Cards Names
Japanese stores list their products by their Japanese names, so it is best to look for the Japanese names of the Pokemon characters you are looking for.
You don’t need to learn or know Japanese to do this. Please click the link below to go to official Pokemon card website to search for recently released cards.
Pokemon Cards Search
The website will be in Japanese but you can use right click on the page and click Translate to English.
Once you find what you are looking for, click on the card. The Japanese names appears at the top of the page.
- The Japanese names are often completely different from their English Pokemon names.
If you are looking for Pokemon card sets, the process is similar and below is the link where you can search.
Pokemon Cards Set Search
It is very important to save the Japanese name
2. Use the Pokemon Cards Japanese Names to Search in Stores
There are several websites where you can look for Japanese Cards and below are some of them. Click on the link and once you are on the page, copy and paste the Japanese names in the search box.
3. Copy the URL link of the Pokemon Cards from the store.
Once you find what you are looking for, copy the URL link from the address bar of the page.
4. Paste the link in our request form and we will send you a quote.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Once we receive your request, we will send you an invoice, including our service fee, domestic shipping fee (if any) and Paypal transaction fee.
- Once you pay the invoice, we will purchase the item/s. We’ll let you know once we receive the item/s and send you a quote for the shipping fee.